- MSc. ETiT, MSc. MEC, MSc. MedTec, MSc. WI-ETiT
- Summer semester
- approximately 20-30 students
- 3 SWS (4 CP)
- Module number: 18-kn-2090
The Electromechanical Systems Lab is for all students who are interested in specific examples of electromechanical systems. In this Lab the students are working in groups of 3 to 4 students. The needed basics are presented in the Electromechanical Systems Lecture.
The contents are:
- Modeling of electromechanical systems with FEA
- Optical sensors
- Basics of robotics
- Electroacoustic tranducers
The students learn and improve their practical knowledge especially in terms of characterization and design of electromechanical systems. Main aspects are the understanding of the different transformation principles, knowledge in measurement technology, the preparation and interpretation of measurement results.
- R. Ballas, G. Pfeifer, R. Werthschützky: Elektromechanische Systeme der Mikrotechnik und Mechatronik. Springer Verlag, 2009
- A. Lenk, R. Ballas, R. Werthschützky, G. Pfeifer: Electromechanical Systems in Microtechnology and Mechatronics. Springer Verlag, 2011
- M.W. Spong, S. Hutchinson, M. Vidyasagar: Robot Modeling and Control, Wiley Verlag, 2005