2. Applying for acceptance as a doctoral candidate
In order to be admitted as a doctoral candidate you must officially apply to the Departmental Dean’s Office.
Please send all applications and related enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org-….
Please submit the following documents electronically:
- Written (opens in new tab)
as a doctoral candidate (please fill in document electronically), including application for admission
- Working title of your thesis
- Supervisor’s statement (after previous agreement and signed confirmation)
- Your CV
- Signed , further information Application of admission/registration via TUCaN. here
- Additionally: Submission of the original by (house-)post
- Your academic certificates:
- Certificates and diplomas of all academic degrees (Bachelor/Master), listing the completed courses per study programme incl. achieved grades
- Official translations of all documents, if not issued in English or German language
- For degrees from abroad: Confirmation of the equivalence of your degrees to corresponding German degrees, incl. conversion of the final grades into the German grading system (to be obtained from ) Department VIII A – International Admissions