Omar Ben Dali, M.Sc.
Office: S306 132
work +49 6151 16-23878
The specific research topics are:
- Energy Harvesting Systems Based on Ferroelectrets,
- Multiphysic finite element modelling of Ferroelectrets (Quasistatic and Dynamic Analysis).
Omar Ben Dali received his Master of Science degree in electrical engineering from Technische Universität in Darmstadt, Germany, in 2018. In his Master’s thesis he achieved the modeling and prediction of the piezoelectric behavior of ferroelectrets based on their geometry. He started his PhD by the Measurement and Sensor technology group at Technische Universität Darmstadt in Mai 2018.
- EnHaPI – Energy Harvesting based on Ferroelectrets with Transverse Piezoelectric Effect (2018-2020, funded by German Research Foundation, grant no. KU 3498/1-1, PI Prof. Dr. mont. M. Kupnik)
- M. Nemet, ''Design and characterization of energy harvesters based on polymer ferroelectret'', Bachelor's thesis, 2018 (in progress).
- M. Peier, ''Modelling of the dynamic behaviour of energy harvester systems based on polymer ferroelectret'', Bachelor`s thesis, 2018 (in progress).