Omid Mohseni M.Sc.
work +49 6151 16-24133
- Biomechanics of legged locomotion
- Bioinspired legged locomotion
- Compliant actuation
- Robot/mechatronics design
Omid Mohseni received his B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering from KIAU, Iran, in 2014 and his M.Sc. degree in control engineering from the University of Tehran, Iran, in 2017. In 2019, he joined the Lauflabor Locomotion Laboratory of Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany as an intern. Later in 2021, he started his Ph.D. jointly in Measurement and Sensor Technology Group and Locomotion Laboratory under the co-supervision of Prof. Mario Kupnik and Prof. André Seyfarth.
- Seamless integration of assistance systems for natural locomotion of humans (2022 – 2024), funded through a Research Training Group (GRK 2761) by the German Research Foundation (DFG), LokoAssist. grant no. 450821862
- Explainable Models for Human and Artificial Intelligence (2021 – 2024). WhiteBox
- Integrating Locomotor Subfunctions with Electric-Pneumatic Actuation (2021 – 2024). EPA-2
- Hybrid Electric-Pneumatic Actuator () for legged locomotion (2017 – 2021). EPA