The practical course, which is part of the Measurement Technology module, consists of six practical experiments that are closely timed to the lecture.
- Measurement of signals in the time domain with digital storage oscilloscopes, trigger conditions.
- Measurement of signals in frequency domain with digital storage oscilloscopes, measurement errors (aliasing/undersampling, leakage) and window functions.
- Detection of a tumor using a robotic arm in a simulated tumor tissue.
- Measurement of electrical quantities and consideration of measurement uncertainty.
- Measure mechanical quantities with suitable primary sensors, sensor electronics/amplifier circuits.
- Measurement signal processing with Matlab using the example of a distance measurement using ultrasound.
The course builds upon the lectures ETiT I – III, Mathematics I – III, as well as Electronic Circuits.
- BSc. ETiT, BSc. MEC, BSc. MedTec, BSc. WI-ETiT
- Summer semester
- approximately 250 students
- 5 Labs (2 CP)
- Module number: 18-kn-1011-pr
- Slides, sample solutions and records of the lecture and exercise
- R. Lerch: Elektrische Messtechnik, Springer Verlag, 2012
- R. Lerch, M. Kaltenbacher, M. Lindinger, F. Sutor: Elektrische Messtechnik – Übungsbuch, Springer Verlag, 2005
IMPORTANT! Do not only register for the module, but also for the exam in TuCAN, otherwise participation is not possible!