Claas Hartmann, M.Sc.
Raum: S306 135
work +49 6151 16-23884
- Fluid monitoring of water and cooling lubricants
- Volume and mass flowrate sensor tests and calibration;
- Concentration measurement;
- Temperature measurement
- Multi domain finite element modelling of flowrate sensors
Claas Hartmann received his M.Sc. in precision engineering from the Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany, in 2018.
- S. Odhiambo, ''Development, construction and characterization of weather stations for self-sufficient use in Africa'', Bachelor`s thesis, 2018 (in progress).