Dipl.-Ing. Axel Jäger
Office: S3/06 135
work +49 6151 16-23664
Air-coupled ultrasound arrays and applications.
Axel Jäger received his diploma in electrical engineering from Technische Universität in Darmstadt, Germany, in 2013. His research interests include air-coupled ultrasound phased arrays and their applications as well as 3D printing for air-coupled ultrasound applications.
Due to former employments, Axel Jäger has a profound background in software development, especially computer graphics.
- SACUT – Steerable Air-Coupled Ultrasonic Technology for Flow Measurement and NDE Applications (2013-2017, funded by European Union, Ref. 612118)
DE 102016122508: A. Jäger and F. Klug. “Vertical interconnection on poroes substrates with conductive ink”. 2016.
- S. Suppelt, ''Pick-Up using acoustic levitation'', Bachelor's thesis, 2018 (in progress).
- D. Stasevich, ''Air-Coupled Phased Arrays for NDE'', Bachelor's thesis, 2018 (in progress).
- N. Schmid, ''Low-cost-electronics for air-coupled ultrasound arrays'', Bachelor's thesis, 2018 (in progress).
- G. Allevato, ''Signal processing architecture for imaging using air-coupled ultrasound phased arrays'', Master's thesis, 2018.
- L. Stein, ''Optimization of power electronics for ultrasonic Levitation of liquids and melts'', Bachelor's thesis, 2018.
- H. Dörsam, ''Vertical positioning using vertical ultrasound levitation'', Bachelor's thesis, 2018.
- Y. Bendel, ''Schlieren-optics to visualize the acoustic field of an ultrasound levitator'', Bachelor's thesis, 2018.
- J. Hinrichs, ''Development and design of receiving electronics for an ultrasonic phased array in air'', Master's thesis, 2017.
- J. Coccejus, ''Power electronics for air-coupled ultrasound transducers with temperature compensation'', Bachelor's thesis, 2017.
- K. Schweikert, ''Non-contact gripping with a robotic arm using acoustic levitation'', Bachelor's thesis, 2017.
- H. Kaiser, ''Design and characterization of an audio amplifier for an ultrasound array speaker'', Bachelor's thesis, 2017.
- F. Kobilke, ''Studies on ultrasound transmission lines for energy transfer'', Bachelor's thesis, 2017.
- D. Großkurth, ''Control electronics for an ultrasonic phased array in air'', Master's thesis, 2016.
- C. Faria, ''Modeling and design of modular acoustic transmission lines'', Master's thesis, 2016.
- R. Stiehle, ''Analysis of extrinsic conductive polymers for the derivation of design guidelines to manufacture force sensors utilizing the FLM-method'', Master's thesis, 2016.
- M. Kairlas, ''Optimization of a demonstrator showing safety googles detecting correct wearing'', Master's thesis, 2015.
- S. Benkner, ''Power supply for a wireless sensor node'', Bachelor's thesis, 2014.
- S. Gomes, ''Entwicklung einer Zweidrahtschnittstelle für einen 3D-Kraftsensor'', Bachelor's thesis, 2014.